Monday, August 24, 2015

Fun Latch Card

I have a Fun Latch Card for you Ladies, this is such a fun one to try! You will find the tutorial for this card under my Utube Tutorial Tab at the top of this page and it is number 41! Tutorial.


You can purchase the Giggle Greetings Clear Mount stamp set HERE!

You can purchase the Giggle Greetings Wood Mount stamp set HERE!

I have entered this card in the Anything Goes Just Keep On Creating Challenge!!

 Anything Goes Just Keep On Creating



My Fun Latch Card using the Giggle Greetings Stamp Set


Card Open


Products used to make this card:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Hello Honey
Stamp Set: Giggle Greetings, One Big Meaning, Sprinkles of Life
Stamp Pad: Daffodil Delight
Framelits: Deco Labels
Punches: 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle
Aqua Painters
Watercoloring Paper
Glue Pen
Dazzling Diamonds
Dimensionals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


7 comments:

  1. where is the utube tutorials listed, I only see 9 shown in tutorials. and no tab specifically for utube.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will find the utube tutorial for this card under the tab at the top of this page ( Utube Tutorials) The Fun Latch Card. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. i am not see utube tutorials... there is a tab for subscribing...and this tutorial isnt there

      Delete
    3. i am not see utube tutorials... there is a tab for subscribing...and this tutorial isnt there

      Delete
    4. I have changed the design of my blog Patty sorry, now I only show my own tutorials on my utube channel. Here is the tutorial you were looking for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZqVekrgJw
      I hope that helps. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely card Angela, I love the colours you have used, very striking and the opening of the card looks great as well, always nice to see something different.Anything goes, Just keep on creating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like this type of card, people like to receive something different.I really appreciate the time you have taken to visit my projects. Angexxoo

      Delete