Friday, August 28, 2015

Getting Ready for Christmas

Good Morning Ladies, we are nearly there to the launch of Stampin' Up!'s Christmas Catalogue! It's a very exciting time, there are so many lovely new items in the Christmas Catalogue so I have dedicated the whole month of September to " Christmas " to get you inspired to start making your Christmas Cards - never too early! 

Here is a Christmas Card I have made using one of Stampin' Up!'s oldest Stamp Sets "Lovely As A Tree" everyone just loves this stamp set as it is so versatile. In this instance I have used it for a Christmas Card. I hope you like it.

My Card




Products used for these cards:
Cardstock: Always Artichoke,  Whisper White, Real Red
Stamp Set: Lovely As A Tree
Stamp Pads: Always Artichoke, Choc Chip, Real Red
Glue Pen
Dazzling Diamonds
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. Pretty Cards! Did you just keep repeating stamping inking up every other stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the stamp off method Joycekk, I stamped full strength then stamped in between trees without restamping this gives the effect of some trees are in the back ground. I hope this helps. Angexxoo

      Delete