Monday, August 10, 2015

Giggles Greetings - Water Coloring

Good Morning Ladies, I have decided to have a bit of a play with the "Giggle Greetings" stamp set - this is the first card I have come up with using the Cat image from the stamp set. I have used the water coloring technique for the background as well as coloring the cat image. I just love this stamp set it is so much fun! and could be used for so many different occasions.

You can purchase the Giggle Greetings Clear Mount stamp set HERE!

You can purchase the Giggle Greetings Wood Mount stamp set HERE!

My Card


Products used to make this card:
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Re inkers: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Set: Giggle Greetings
Stamp Pads: Tangerine Tango, Stazon Ink pad, Daffodil Delight
Aqua Painters
Waterproof Paper
Crystal Effects
Embellishments: Silver Thread, White Perfect Accents
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments: