Sunday, August 30, 2015

Lovely As A Tree

I have used the same stamp set Ladies as my previous post but just to show you it's versatility here is a different Christmas Card using the same stamp set "Lovely As A Tree", you can see the different ways with a bit of imagination this stamp set can be used and not being labelled a Christmas Stamp Set. This set can be used all year round.

I have also gone for non traditional colors that would normally be used for Christmas.

You can purchase this stamp set by CLICKING HERE! and Visit My Store! 

My Card


Products used for this card:
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Stamp Set: Lovely As A Tree
Stamp Pads: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Framelits: Oval Collection to make my own mask
Glue Pen
Sponges
Dazzling Diamonds
Big Shot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


3 comments: