Monday, August 17, 2015

Monthly Stamp Set - August

This is my final card for my monthly stamp set I have showcased for this month of August, "An Open Heart". This set has become one of my favourite's and I love using the different techniques on each card. With a bit of imagination this stamp set has become a very versatile stamp set to use.

You can purchase this Stamp Set Here - This is the Clear Mount Stamp Set!

You can purchase this Stamp Set Here - This is the Wood Mount Stamp Set!

Also, The Hardwood Stamp Set - Here - This is the Clear Mount Stamp Set

The Hardwood Stamp Set - Here - This is the Wood Mount Stamp Set

My Card




Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Stamp Set: An Open Heart, Hardwood
Stamp Pads: Early Espresso
Punch: Petite Petals
Embellishments: Antique Brads
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. I love this card Angela - just beautiful. The colours you have chosen, the sponging - the bird and sentiment all wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for stopping by Kylie and I do appreciate the feedback. Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete