Saturday, August 22, 2015

Vintage Leaves

I have made my first Father's Day card for the year using the lovely Vintage Leaves Stamp Set with the Leaflets Framelits, makes cutting out the leaves a breeze along with my wonderful Stampin' Up! Big Shot. I also have embossed the leaves and used dimensionals to help make the leaves pop!

My Card


Products used to make this card:
Cardstock: Early Espresso
DSP: Neutrals Pad
Stamp Set: Vintage Leaves
Framelits: Leaflets
Stampin Pads: Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark Ink Pad
Embossing Folder: Woodgrain
Ribbon: Hello Honey 3/8"
Antique Brads
Clear Embossing Powder
Dimensionals
Mono Liquid Glue
Heat Tool
Big Shot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. Love your card Ange. Also love being organised for Father's Day, it feels great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosalie, I decided I will have to start my Christmas cards soon, nearly September. hugs Angexxoo

      Delete