Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Christmas Baubles

Here we are in Spring already, I just can't believe I'm making Christmas Cards, all this month I am going to be concentrating on Christmas. I hope to be able to inspire you to start making your Christmas Cards and I will be showcasing some new Christmas products from Stampin' Up! from their new Christmas Catalogue which has just gone on sale today 1st September.

Let me know if you need any help ordering, you can click onto my store on the left hand side of my blog and order directly from there.

With this card I am showcasing the new Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set accompanied with the Delicate Ornaments Thinlit Dies. This is my favourite set for Christmas - just love it and so many options in the way you use it. The new fine tip glue pen is a must with your sequins, so great just a fine dot of glue and put your sequin done and no mess.

Purchase this lovely Embellished Ornaments Bundle from Stampin' Up! HERE!

My Card


Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Specialty Cardstock: Silver Glimmer 
Stamp Set: Embellished Ornaments
Thinlits: Delicate Ornaments
Embossing Folder: Softly Falling
Embellishments: Metallic Sequins Assortment, Silver Cord
Candy Dots: Home for Christmas
Big Shot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment