Saturday, September 26, 2015

Cozy Christmas

As you may have guessed by now I absolutely love the 'Lovely As A Tree' Stamp set, this time I used it with the very new stamp set from the Christmas Catalogue " Cozy Christmas" I just love both of these stamp sets and I was inspired by Keenan Kreations to try this technique. Her sponging technique is one of my favourite's and just love to use this technique whenever I get the chance.

I just love the Cozy Christmas Stamp Set as well with the lovely image of Santa and his Reindeer's, also the Christmas Bells in this stamp set are so pretty.

I would like to enter this card in Just Keep On Creating - why not put your creation in for this month. It is a great site to share your creations with others.


 Just Keep On Creating


My Card




Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Cozy Christmas
Stamp Pads: Pink Pirouette, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Night of Navy
Framelits: Itty Bitty
Enamel Dots: Home for Christmas
Sponges
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



6 comments:

  1. This card is really gorgeous, the sponging technique has worked out really well on this card. I love the colours as well. A huge thank you for sharing the Just keep on creating badge and thank you so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, just keep on creating, I look forward to seeing your future creations ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments, this is one of my favourite techniques and I absolutely love your site. Angexxxooo

      Delete