Monday, September 7, 2015

Every Blessing - Sponging Background

As you all know by now I have dedicated this month for "Christmas" and the new Christmas Catalogue from Stampin' Up!. Although the stamp set I haven't used isn't a new one I decided to try it with a sponging background technique and found it to be very effective.

You can purchase this stamp set Every Blessing by Clicking Here!

I have entered this card into the: "Anything Goes Just Keep On Creating" Challenge!!

 Anything Goes Just Keep On Creating


My Card


Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Smokey Slate, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Every Blessing
Stamp Pads: Night of Navy, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Framelits: Ovals Collection
Embossing Folder: Softly Falling
Sponges
Big Shot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. This is a really special Christmas card. I love the Silhouette of baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph. The sponging technique looks great, the blue as the main colour looks fantastic as well. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for visiting, this is one of my fav's technique's - I just love the sponging technique. It is so effective. Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete