Friday, September 18, 2015

Festival of Trees

Here is another one of my favourite Christmas Stamp sets "Festival of Trees" in the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. This stamp set has so many different design options with all the wonderful Trees in this set.

I have used one of my favourite colors too - Rich Razzleberry, I love the richness of this color.

I am entering this card over at:

 Just Keep On Creating


My Card


Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Festival of Trees
Stamp Pads: Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss
Punches: Tree, Washi Label
Framelits: Oval Collection
Heat and Stick Powder
Gold Glitter
Sponges
Heat Tool
Big Shot

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I dedicated September and October to get all my Christmas cards done - only 6 to go and I have them all done. It's a great feeling, everyone is different. Angexxxooo

      Delete