Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP002 Sketch Challenge

This challenge with Global Design Project is a Sketch Challenge this time, you will see the Sketch Layout below in my post. Check out the new Challenge Site HERE! and all the wonderful projects from many of the top Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world.

So you know how I have designed my card following this sketch, I have flipped the sketch over and this is my interpetation of the sketch, I hope you like my card. Here is the LINK TO THE TUTORIAL by Keenan Kreations that I have based my card on. I just love this technique and have used it on many of my cards.

Visit the Global Design Project Sketch Challenge #GDP002



My Card - My Interpretation of the Sketch  
 I have flipped the sketch design over and turned it side ways.



This is a close up of the Stampin' Up! stamp "Blended Bloom" I stamped it 3 times with Versamark Ink, embossed each flower with White Embossing Powder and heat set. Then using my daubers used the sponging technique, then cut each flower out in 3 stages and layered them using Stampin' Up! dimensionals which has made the flower pop. I hope you like my interpretation of this sketch.

Flowers were fussy cut and layered using dimensionals.




Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set: Blended Bloom, Petite Pairs
Stamp Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Versamark
Punches: Sweetheart, Itty Bitty Accents
Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler 3.2cms Striped Grosgrain
Sequin Trim: Gold
White Tea Lace Doily
Metal Rimmed Pearls
White Embossing Powder
Gold Glitter
Dimensionals
Heat Tool

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ange! Great minds on the stamp set choice ;) Thanks so much for joining us again at GDP :)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess, I thought this would be one stamp no one would use, lol, great minds do think alike. Thank you for stopping by, I have know put my entry up on your challenge - such a great challenge too. Love this one, I'm going to try my best to do it each week. Angexxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Angela, you have done a wonderful job colouring the flower with sponging and love how you have layered the flower also. I am delighted to see that you are going to try and play each week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teneale, you are a gem. Such lovely comments - Thank you for visiting. Angexxxooo

      Delete
  4. Wow Angela, totally a delightful creation, caught my eyes! Love the layered flower with gorgeous color palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Vinita, so glad you popped in to see me. Happy Crafting Angexxxooo

      Delete
  5. So pretty! It was so mice to see your name come up in our entrants. You have coloured the blended bloom beautifully Angela and the doily is a lovely touch.
    Thank you so much for playing along to the Global Design Project this week. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Louise, I do appreciate your lovely comments. Angexxxooo

      Delete
  6. Angela, this flower is so vivid and warm, what a beautiful job you have done with the color. The hearts and doily with this "passionate" flower remind of a Valentine. Thanks for sharing with us again at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shawn for your lovely comments, I do appreciate them. I do love this Blended Bloom stamp from Stampin Up one of my favourites. Thank you once again. Ange

      Delete
  7. Awesome work Angela! It's so nice to see that flower out again and love how you have coloured it. Thank so much for supporting the Global Design Project again this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie - it means a lot coming from you. Thank you for your ongoing support. Angexxxooo

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous Ange ... You are so talented and the detail of the flower is just devine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nic - you are so sweet. Angexxxooo

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karing - hugs Angexxxooo

      Delete
  10. Ange - this technique works perfectly with this flower. What beautiful colors you've chosen for your project! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's sketch challenge at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brian, I am loving these challenges at Global Design Project - so much talent with all these entries - I am really loving seeing all these new ideas to try. Thank you for your lovely comments. Ange

      Delete
  11. Ange, you card is beautiful and that flower knocked my socks off (well not really...I didn't have any sock on...but if I had they would have been knocked off. LOL! Thanks for playing along with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Connie, I love your humour! I am in Australia, I am thrilled with everyone's comments on my card. It certainly has been wonderful to receive such a great feedback on my work, I love this technique and show it to my customers and they just can't wait to buy the stamp. Thank you once again. Angexxxooo

      Delete
  12. Thanks so much for joining this challenge, your colouring is amazing and your card is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Michelle for your lovely comments. Ange:)

      Delete