Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP003 Theme Challenge - Baby

Take the time to visit Global Design Project today it is a Baby Theme Challenge this week. Check out the new Challenge Site HERE! and all the wonderful projects from many of the top Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world.

This certainly has taken me out of my comfort zone, as not having any grandchildren it did stretch me which I am grateful for the challenge. I made a Baby Girl Shaker Card for this challenge - I hope you like it. I was quite pleased how it turned out - it made me use a stamp set I hadn't used as yet and now want to make more baby themed cards - so thank you Global Design Team for stretching me to challenge myself this week.

Visit the Global Design Project Baby Theme Challenge #GDP003




My Card



Products used in this card:
Cardstock:Pink Pirouette
DSP: Color Me Irresistible
Stamp Set: Made with Love
Framelits: Baby's First, Circle Collection
Stamp Pads: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Always Artichoke
Punch: 1-3/4" Scallop
Embossing Folder: Boho Chic
Embellishments:
Sequin Assortment - Brights
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Winter Wonderland
Gold Cord
Vintage Faceted Buttons
Dimensionals
Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Big Shot


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



19 comments:

  1. Hi Angela! This is such a lovely card, one of my favourite stamp sets. The embellishments just make it that bit cuter - if that's possible! Thank you so much for playing along to the Global Design Project this week. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise, I am finding these challenges so great, now I am getting back into the swing of things. Prior to joining Stampin' Up! a year ago I was in a few DT's and had to change my style completely as I only use su products now. I feel I have found my mojo again. Angexxxooo

      Delete
  2. Well done Angela on creating a fun baby card with the shaker element. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teneale, I do appreciate you taking the time to comment. Ange

      Delete
  3. This is super cute! Love your choice of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Love your choice of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roselee, I love the shaker card element. This is only the second shaker card I've done. Ange

      Delete
  5. How cute is this card?? Love it. Thank´s for playing with us.
    Greetings from Germany,
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my card Tanya - Ange

      Delete
  6. WOW so many elements on this stunning card! The kitten is adorable and the fact its a shaker card is adorable xx love it, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments Michelle - Ange

      Delete
  7. Ohhh, shaker cards are so much fun. This one is adorable. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angela, love your shaker card :) it is soo calid and cute. Thanks for sharing. x Hugs from Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buttons, bows and baby jumpers. Perfect for a baby's welcome, Ange. Thank you for playing along with us in this week's Global Design Project theme challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian, it was a fun challenge. Ange

      Delete