Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP004 - Case The Designer

This challenge with Global Design Project this week is "Case The Designer" I really enjoyed doing this challenge this week.  I am finding great inspiration by being challenged each Monday by these wonderful challenges and this week was no different. I love using the Stamp Sets that correspond with a matching framelit as it makes creating a breeze. As with Louise Sharp's Card I have taken the Gold Color from her card and the Wonderous Wreath Stamp Set and matching framelits and have made a Envelope Card.

Visit The Designers over at Global Design Project and why not enter in this great challenge.


My Card - "Case The Designer" Envelope Card


Showing the reverse side of my Envelope Card with 2 Pockets!


Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
DSP: Winter Wonderland Specialty Paper
Gold Glimmer Paper
Stamp Set: Embellished Ornaments, Cozy Christmas
Bundle: Wonderous Wreath
Stamp Pads: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze
Embellishments: Winter Wonderland
Ribbon: Gold Cord, Gold 5/8" Satin, Gold 1/8"
Tear and Tape
Glue Runner
Big Shot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Lea, I do appreciate you stopping by. Ange

      Delete
  2. What a great idea to use Lou's inspiration piece to create a unique envelope, which also doubles as a gift with those two pockets at the back. Clever idea Angela! It's great to have you play along at Global Design Project ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula for your lovely comments. Angexxoo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I love your use of these colors and the combination of patterns. What a lovely project! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project "case the designer" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian, I do appreciate you taking the time to leave some lovely comments. Ange

      Delete
  4. WOW, what a great project. I love that it is more than just a card. I especially love the gold glitter bow on the wreath. Thanks for joining us this week over at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Connie, I do try and do something special for your challenges. Angexxxooo

      Delete
  5. Hi Angela! This is so beautiful - what a great idea! I love how you've accentuated the gold ribbon with the gold cord. Thank you so much for playing along to the Global Design Project this week. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Louise, I do appreciate it. Angexxoo

      Delete
  6. WOW this is so unusual I have never seen an envelope card before! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle - once you know how to make them - they are so addictive. Ange

      Delete