Thursday, September 24, 2015

Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop



Good Morning Everyone, my feet still haven't touch the ground after being told I had achieved this fabulous gift from Stampin' Up! after joining Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator in October last year. Initially I only joined as a hobby and it wasn't long before I found my niche with Online Parties which has been a big part of my success since joining and of course the lovely bunch of ladies that have become part of my team " Creative Treasures"  it has been lovely to see them grow in their own development with Stampin' Up!

This is my first blog hop for the Grand Vacation Achievers and am so excited to be part of this wonderful team of ladies - the Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop theme for September is: "Remember to Give Thanks" and how right this is for me as I would like to Give Thanks and dedicate this card to all the girls in my team, my customers and of course Stampin' Up!

My Card


Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Stamp Sets: Thoughts and Prayers, One Big Meaning
Stamp Pads: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky
Ribbon: 1/8" Silver
Sponges
Glue Dots



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



22 comments:

  1. Beautiful Ange .. So proud of your achievement to achieve this wonderful trip in your 1st 12mths is just outta this world .. you are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nic, you are the best upline ever and a wonderful friend. Ange:)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to your first blog hop Ange... cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, Angela...two words - simple elegance! I love your sponging on this card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa for your very kind words. I really do appreciate it. Angexxoo

      Delete
  4. What a simply beautiful card. SO elegant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alison for your kind words. Ange

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thankyou BJ Glad you got your post sorted - it's awesome. Ange

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Claudia, everyone has been wonderful in their comments. Ange

      Delete
  7. Oh my!!! What a fabulous card!!! I love it that it is so elegant yet has simplicity!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phyllis for your lovely comments. Ange

      Delete
  8. Simple, clean and lovely Angela. I adore the background sponging, very nice. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. You are so sweet, thank you Karin. Angexxoo

      Delete
  10. I really like this card Angela - it is clean and stunning. So exciting to have you play along with the GV blog hop for the first time. Congratulations on everything that you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie for all your support - Angexxoo

      Delete