Monday, September 14, 2015

Silver Glimmer Baubles

Here is another way you can use the "Delicate Ornaments" Framelits, I have used some Silver Glimmer Sheets this time with the framelits and some Gold Cord to make my Baubles-this Framelit set is so versatile. You can use the large blank framelits and by using some glitter paper make your own baubles to whatever color scheme takes your fancy or you can use the more intricate baubles in this set that I will be showcasing on my blog on the 20th September when I take part in the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop!

My Card


Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Specialty Paper: Silver Glimmer Sheets
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Framelits: Delicate Ornaments
Punches: Oval - 1-3/4" x 7/8" and 2" x 1-3/8"
Embossing Folder: Modern Mosiac
Embellishments:
Home for Christmas Enamel Dots
Gold Cord
Big Shot

2 comments: