Saturday, October 24, 2015

Christmas Curvy Keepsake Box

I have made these Christmas Curvy Keepsake Boxes for a craft class I am having, the ladies wanted to learn something other than just Christmas Cards. This Curvy Keepsake Box Framelit Die can be used all year round for all types of occasions. Just by changing the color, Design Series Paper and your embellishments this is such a versatile framelit to have in your collection. You can purchase it by CLICKING HERE! or if you would like to purchase the Big Shot please CLICK HERE!!

I would love to enter my Curvy Keepsake Boxes in "Keep On Creating" challenge!!

 Just Keep On Creating


My Christmas Curvy Keepsake Boxes


This one I have chosen to use the Real Red Cardstock, Delicate Ornament Thinlits Die, I also stamped the Real Red Cardstock with the Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set and adorned it with the lovely Winter Wonderland Embellishments and some Gold Cord.


This one I used the new thick Whisper White Cardstock, Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Die, stamped it with the stamp set " Cozy Christmas" and added some Metallic Sequins with the new fine tip Glue Pen.



Products used to make these Curvy Keepsake Christmas Themed Boxes:
Cardstock: Real Red, Thick Whisper White
DSP: Winter Wonderland Specialty Paper
Stamp Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
Thinlits Die: Curvy Keepsake Box
Framelits: Delicate Ornaments
Stamp Sets: Flurry of Wishes, Cozy Christmas
Embellishments: Winter Wonderland
Gold Cord
Metallic Sequin Assortment
Fine Tip Glue Pen
Big Shot

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



2 comments:

  1. This keepsake box is really lovely Angela, I can see it would look great in other colours and themes as well. I'm sure the ladies in your craft class will enjoy making these boxes. Thanks so much for sharing your project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suz for your lovely comments, I am really enjoying putting my creations in your challenge!! You are doing so well with over 100 there already. I knew you would as when I was on a DT team for Anything Goes we use to get 700 entries each month - each DT member use to have a number and every entry ending in that number we would comment on that project - so we were commenting on about 70 a month each instead of the whole 700!! It will happen as everyone loves that it is anything you create. There doesn't seem to be any around like that anymore. hugs Angexxoo

      Delete