Saturday, October 3, 2015

Easy Christmas Card

Good Morning Ladies, here is a easy card for you to make, great for making a quick card or do all your Christmas Cards in this design. It's amazing by just changing your Design Series Paper and the color of your cardstock how different your card will be.

Here is the tutorial I based my cards on by Connie Stewart

Just love how she makes the bow, is nice and flat for gluing to card.

I have also entered this easy Christmas Card at the "Anything Goes - Just Keep On Creating"

 Anything Goes Just Keep On Creating

My Christmas Cards


Products made for these cards:
Cardstock: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Garden Green
DSP: Merry Moments
Stamp Set: Flurry of Wishes
Embellishments:
Home for Christmas Enamel Dots
Rhinestone Jewels
Winter Wonderland Embellishments

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely Christmas cards Angela. You're right, each card would look so different by just using different papers, I love the bow's as well. Thanks so much for sharing your cards at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I do appreciate you visiting my creations. Angexxoo

      Delete