Sunday, October 11, 2015

Flurry of Wishes

Even though we don't get snow in Australia at Christmas time we do in different parts of Australia during our Winter months so I thought I'd do another Snowflake card. As many of us have cards to send overseas where it does snow at Christmas, I just love this stamp set how it has the matching Snow Flurry Punch when you buy the bundle.

You can visit my store HERE! to purchase any of the wonderful stamp sets and accessories.

I am entering this Christmas Card in "Just Keep On Creating Challenge" , it is so refreshing to find a site that is just about creating as we are at all different levels of craft. This site will encourage a lot more ladies and gents to create and put up their creations to share with others.


 Just Keep On Creating


My Card


Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Flurry of Wishes
Stamp Pads: Real Red
Punches: Snow Flurry, Flower Medallion 
Framelits: Oval Collection
Embossing Folder: Softly Falling
Embellishments:
Home for Christmas Enamel Dots
Winter Wonderland Embellishments
Silver Glitter Ribbon

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




6 comments:

  1. Good morning Angela, hope you're having a lovely Sunday. I am currently in Coffs harbour and looking forward to exploring today. This is a lovely Christmas card, I can see why you love the snowflake stamp, this card has come together perfectly. Thanks so much for yout enthusiasm and shsring your cards at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is my pleasure, I just love the new challenge site, we get caught up sometimes with challenge sites that are so strict on what we have to enter. I will be definitely putting more onto Just Keep On Creating site in the coming months. Angexxxooo

      Delete
  2. Love the card. I was wondering, the snowflakes on the red card stock, were they stamped in silver?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they were Sherri but Stampin Up don't carry that stamp pad any longer unfortunately. Angexx

    ReplyDelete