Thursday, October 8, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP005 Color Challenge

Visit the Design Team over at Global Design Project, I'm sure you will find some wonderful projects there to inspire you and give you some ideas for your next card and don't forget to enter the challenge. I have made a Criss Cross Card this time, I know a lot of my followers know me for my More Than One Fold Cards and I haven't been doing them lately, I have been concentrating more on different techniques so I will try and do a few (More Than One Fold) to hopefully give my followers some inspiration. This is a very easy and fast card to  make! You will find this tutorial by Linda Bauwin very easy to follow if you would like to try this type of fold card yourself.

Visit the team over at Global Design Project and check out their awesome creations!



I would also like to introduce you to a new challenge site I have started participating in, "Anything Goes - Just Keep On Creating"!! A great way to show your projects.

 Anything Goes - Keep On Creating


My Criss Cross Card 

Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Die: Spiral Flower 
Framelit: Oval Collection
Stamp Sets: Sassy Salutation, Kinda Electric (Leaves), Papillon Potpourri
Stamp Pads: Stazon Black, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz
Punches: Bitty Butterfly Punch
Embossing Folders: Fun Frames, Chevron
Ribbon: Basic Black 3/8" Stitched Satin, Pear Pizzazz 1/4" Cotton 
Embellishments:
White Perfect Accents
Basic Pearls

TIP USING THE SPIRAL FLOWER DIE: I needed small flowers that would fit on my card without having to make a  box to put the card in, once I cut out the die I then cut off all the scalloped edge with with some scissors, spritzed my die cut with water then continued to roll my flower die as normal - it's great when you want a smaller flower.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



10 comments:

  1. Angela, your Criss cross card in the challenge colours is just lovely! What a great tip for getting a smaller flower too, TFS. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love your challenges thank you for stopping by, I do appreciate it. Ange

      Delete
  2. Angela, this is such a lovely card, I love what you've done with the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments. Angexxoo

      Delete
  3. Angela, this is such a lovely card, I love what you've done with the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, I really really appreciate all your support with my blog, with people like yourself on my side things will work out. I have a few ideas for this blog but one step at a time, don't want to rush into things. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I really enjoy seeing your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suz, I know your site will grow fast. I have been involved in a site like yours before and if you leave it open to what people create word moves fast. It encourages crafters to participate especially when it is Anything Goes- I appreciate all your valid comments. hugs Ange:)

      Delete
  5. Black is trendy and you did it so well in this challenge. I love you attention to the detail and stamped die cuts. thank you very much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do appreciate you stopping by Bibi, thank you for your comments. Angexxoo

      Delete