Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP008 Case The Designer Challenge

This time with this challenge "Case The Designer" I decided to take the colors Kylie has used on her card and make my entry completely my own just by using the colors she has used. It's amazing how different something can turn out by doing it this way. I had never thought to do it like this as for some reason I thought it needed to be similar to what the designer had created. These challenges are great when you learn something new, I decided to use the stamp set " World of Dreams" and using Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry stamped my image then cut it in 1 inch strips and back it onto a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock. I have also used some thick Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, also using my Triple Banner Punch to make the greeting stand out using Tip Top Taupe and Crushed Curry Cardstock.

Visit The Designers over at Global Design Project and why not enter in this great challenge, "Case The Designer". You just never know how your creation will turn out. Let the Design Team inspire you with their creations.

 Global Design Project

I would also like to enter my card in Just Keep On Creating!!


 Just Keep On Creating

My Card


Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Tip Top Taupe
Stamp Set: World of Dreams
Stamp Pads: Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler
Framelits: Bitty Banners, Oval Collection
Punch: Triple Banner
Antique Brads
Red Cobbler Thick Twine
Rhinestones
Dimensionals
Sponges
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy Crafting!!

12 comments:

  1. Love it Angela! I think I need some of those antique brads now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosalie I use heaps of the Antique Brads, I just love them. Angexx

      Delete
  2. What a lovely CASE card. The colours are so vibrant by using the Crushed Curry as a main focal colour! The Bakers Twine is a great addition. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula, I really enjoyed this challenge!! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Angexx

      Delete
  3. So pretty, I love your reeds in the background, stunning! thanks for playing along this week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle for visiting my blog, hugs Angexx

      Delete
  4. Love the way you used the colours and they are so vibrant and alive. Reminds me of Autum. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Angexx

      Delete
  5. You really made this card your own Angela, I love your interpretation of the card you cased, the colours look amazing and I love your design as well. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Suz, I am really enjoying entering your challenge. Angexx

      Delete
  6. Angela - the colors from Kylie's card really pulled a gorgeous card from you. How lovely! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's CASE the Designer challenge for the Global Design Team. I'm glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian for stopping by - I do appreciate your lovely comments. Angexx

      Delete