Thursday, October 29, 2015

Mediterranean Achievers Blog Hop




This month our theme was to be inspired by Project Life which I found quite a challenge, I have used the Project Life Stamp Set " This Is Your Life" as well as the Project Life Clips Thinlits on my card. I have been wanting to try this technique for a while, I would like to thank Dawn Olchefske for her tutorial on the Tree Reflection Technique. I am sure it won't be the last one I do, I love this technique and I do love doing sponging. It is wonderful how all the Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that do utube tutorials are showing how to use all these fabulous products.

My Card

"Inspired by Project Life"


Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Stamp Set: Lovely As A Tree, Project Life " This is the Life"
Stamp Pads: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Marina Mist
Framelits: Project Life Clip Thinlits
Embossing Folder: Arrows
Punch: Project Life Corner Punch
Glue Dots
Daubers
Dimensionals
Fine Tip Glue Pen
Multi Purpose Glue
Big Shot





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



24 comments:

  1. I love how you have used the project life clips Angela! I must use them - you have inspired me. Gorgeous Card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love how you used those clip framelits!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! The clips, colors and everything!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glad you warned about being called RedTerrors lol - Angexx

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colour combinations. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie Appreciate you stopping by. Angexx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Constanze Appreciate you stopping by. Angexx

      Delete
  7. Great use of these Project Life elements! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Linda - Angexx

      Delete
  8. I must try that technique again. It's been so long. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favourite's Rachel - thank you for stopping by. Angexx

      Delete
  9. Great card, Angela! Thanks for sharing this technique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgia it is one of my favourite techniques. Angexx

      Delete