Sunday, November 15, 2015

Crazy Crafters November Blog Hop



Welcome back everyone for another fun Blog Hop with the Crazy Crafters Team, this month our theme is "My Most Used Stamp Set", this is so easy for me as it would have to be "Lovely As A Tree" for anyone that knows me. I just love to use this stamp set all year round, it isn't a Christmas Stamp Set as such but can easily be used as one by just adding some Glitter and the right Sentiment. I hope you like my card as much as I liked creating it. You are visiting Angela Westland at the moment, if you get a bit loss in the blog hop just click on the list at the bottom of the post and the names will change color to who you have already visited - have fun and I hope to see you again very soon.

If this is your first time visiting my blog please take the time to become one of my followers as I love to share my ideas and projects with you all as I post them each month. I hope I have inspired you to  give this card a try, you can find the tutorial for this Stacked Triple Easel Card over at Beccy's Place. Beccy has a wide range of different cards to try!! 

My Card

Stacked Triple Easel Card




Stacked Triple Easel Card - Side View





Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Night of Navy
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Sassy Salutations, Cozy Christmas
Stamp Pads: Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise,  Night of Navy, Pink Pirouette
Punch: 1-3/8" Circle 
Embossing Folder: Softly Falling
Ribbon: Real Red 1/4" Cotton
White Perfect Accents
Winter Wonderland Embellishments
Fine - Tip Glue Pen
Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Tear and Tape
Dimensionals
Sponges
Big Shot






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy Crafting!!


31 comments:

  1. I just love your sponged background Angela, the colours are awesome behind the trees and sleigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue - appreciate your comments. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Wowsers! I love your card. I've never seen a triple step one. I love the stamp sets you've used too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole - I love doing these. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Very nice Angela....I had actually chosen Lovely as a Tree for my set as well.....great work on the card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great stamp set, I hope it never retires. Angexx

      Delete
  4. Stamp sets I love. I think I will have to CASE this one for class, if that's ok? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it - Rosalie I'm thrilled you like it! Angexx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know Lisa, I just love this stamp set. Have to stop using it. lollllllllllllll Angexx

      Delete
  6. Great card! It's such a versatile stamp set, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever! Can't wait to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved making it,it's a really great design to make. Angexx

      Delete
  8. Just gorgeous!! I love all the techniques you've used and the tiuch of pink in the shading changes the whole look! Great card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carolina - I really do enjoy sponging technique. Angexx

      Delete
  9. Triple Easel Card - what a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angela - That is one crazy-gorgeous card! I love the idea of a triple easel. Beautifully constructed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian, I do appreciate your comments. Have a great day! Angexx

      Delete
  11. Wow! That is a beautiful card, Angela. I love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You not only created a beautiful card but, a work of art that can be displayed! It is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Jennifer - I do appreciate your lovely comments. Angexx

      Delete
  13. I love "Lovely as a Tree" too Angela, it's a wonderful stamp set that is great for so many different occasions. Your triple easel card really does a great job of showing it off. You've done a wonderful job sponging all those pretty colours into the background. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beccy I am thrilled you visited my blog, it's been a while since we've seen each other. I just love your blog and do visit it regularly and have it on my favourite sites to visit here on my blog. I also put the link to my post to your triple easel stacked card in my post. Thank you so much for your lovely comments I do appreciate them and it means a lot coming from you. Have a great day!! Angexxoo

      Delete
    2. Hi Beccy I am thrilled you visited my blog, it's been a while since we've seen each other. I just love your blog and do visit it regularly and have it on my favourite sites to visit here on my blog. I also put the link to my post to your triple easel stacked card in my post. Thank you so much for your lovely comments I do appreciate them and it means a lot coming from you. Have a great day!! Angexxoo

      Delete