Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP009 Color Challenge

I would of never used these colors together as I just haven't been able to get use to the Watermelon Wonder but after making this card for  Global Design Project Color Challenge I really like these colors. You should pop on over and check out their Designers Creations I am sure you will be inspired.

I took myself out of my comfort zone and used the splatter stamp from Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set and colored the flowers using the Stamp Pads and the Blender Pen. I used my Aqua Painter to add some color at the bottom of the card with the color Tip Top Taupe and added my favourite the lovely Mint Macaron dotted lace. I colored the bird from An Open Heart Stamp Set with the Stamp Pads, Tip TopTaupe and Watermelon Wonder and a Blender Pen. I then fussy cut out the bird and layered it with dimensionals to make him pop!

 Global Design Project

I would also like to put this card in at Just Keep On Creating!!!!

 Just Keep On Creating

My Card




Products used for this card:
Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: An Open Heart, Embellished Ornaments, Awesomely Artistic
Stamp Pads: Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Archival Black 
Framelits: Lots of Labels
Embellishments:
Mint Macaron Dotted Lace
Rhinestone Jewels
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Aqua Painters
Blender Pen
Dimensionals
Fine -Tip Glue Pen
Tear and Tape
Big Shot

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Ange! You always put so much work into your creations and it shows! Thanks for your continuing support and for joining this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess, so nice of you to say. I do try my best - I just love to create and try new things. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Angela - great work! You've created quite a nice scene here with great texture and wonderful use of color. Nice job. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project Color Challenge. I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian for stopping by once again, I do appreciate all your comments. Angexx

      Delete
  3. This colour combo is great Gail, I love the card you have made as well, everything about it is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pleasure to enter your challenges Susan, Thank you for stopping by once again. Angexx

      Delete
  4. Angela, I love how you used the color challenge to create such a beautiful collage. Thanks for joining us this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie, thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment. Angexxoo

      Delete
  5. What a darling card Angela, you did a great job!thanks for joining the Global Design Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle - I do appreciate you stopping by my blog. Angexx

      Delete