Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP010 - Sketch Challenge

I decided to think out of the square so to speak for this Sketch Challenge #GDP010 over at 
The Global Design Team, you should check out all the Design Team's Creations, I'm sure you will be inspired to give the challenge a try yourself.

With this card I have used the"From Land To Sea" Stamp set and have embossed the base of the card with the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, then using the Watercolor Wash Background Stamp as my second layer. I then sponged a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock with my daubers and the Pool Party and Island Indigo Stamp Pads before stamping the Jellyfish image from the stamp set in a shadowy effect. I then stamped the lighthouse in black and embossed it with clear embossing powder  as my embellishment in the centre of my tiled image and finishing it off with the banner punch and a sentiment from the Petite Pairs stamp set.


 Global Design Project


 Just Keep On Creating

My Card


Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Basic Black
Stamp Sets: Watercolor Wash, From Land to Sea, Petite Pairs
Stamp Pads: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Archival Black Ink, Versamark Ink Pad
Embossing Folder: Stylish Stripes
Punch: Banner
Clear Embossing Powder
Rhinestone Jewels
Vintage Faceted Buttons
Dimensionals
Daubers
Multipurpose Glue
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Heat Tool
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



10 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous Ange. I love how you've stamped over the squares and kept the image flowing! Great backgrounds too! Thanks for continuing to play along and support the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess, I do appreciate your comments. I am loving these challenges. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Valerie. Nice of you to say. Angexx

      Delete
  3. What a great birthday card for a guy Angela. I am really starting to love these Jellyfish! Love how you have used the sketch too. Thanks so much for playing at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela - these colors look amazing, and your layering is wonderful. What a lovely card! Thank you for playing along with this week's sketch challenge for the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian for your lovely comments. Angexx

      Delete
  5. Angela this card is really lovely, I love the main image and the beautiful colours. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete