Thursday, November 19, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP011 - Christmas Theme

I have really surprised myself this year having all my Christmas Cards ready to post on the 1st December, so thought I would share one with you all with the Christmas Theme at the  Global Design Team Challenge for this week - Christmas Theme.

With this particular Christmas Themed Card I have embossed the Shimmery White Cardstock with the lovely Softly Falling Embossing Folder, I then used the Delicate Ornaments Framelits and have cut out the centre ornament shape and then using dimensionals mounted the bauble to the centre of my card threading some Gold Cord in and out of the bauble. Then finished this Christmas Card off with some "Home For Christmas" Enamel Dots and White Satin Ribbon with the sentiment from the "Sassy Salutations" Stamp Set.




Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Sassy Salutations
Stamp Pad: Real Red
Framelits: Delicate Ornaments
Embossing Folder: Softly Falling
Enamel Dots: Home for Christmas
Ribbon: White Satin 5/8"
Gold Cord
Gold Foil
Big Shot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



4 comments:

  1. So unique to thread the ornament, Angela. What a lovely project! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Christmas Theme challenge at the Global Design Project - I'm happy you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brian for stopping by- Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white on white on white with hints of gold and red Ange! Thanks once again for joining us at GDP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess this is one of my favourite Stampin Up Framelits - Angexx

      Delete