Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP012 "Case The Designer"

I thought I would use the colors Brian King has used on his card and make mine something completely different and make a Sympathy Card. It's amazing just using the same colors how much difference your card can look like. Thank you Global Design Project for these challenges, they are taking me out of my comfort zone and making me use colors together that I normally wouldn't. Thank you to Julie Davidson  for this inspiration of this style flip card. I will be making many more.

Check out all the Designer's Projects to be inspired over at Global Design Project and remember to put in a entry!!


 Global Design Project

I would also like to enter my card in the challenge blog over at

 Just Keep On Creating

My Card



Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party
Stamp Sets: Petite Pairs, Serene Silhouettes
Stamp Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Punches: 2" Circle, 1-1/2" Circle, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle
Ribbon: Whisper White Stitched Satin 3/8"
Embossing Folder: Stylish Stripes
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



14 comments:

  1. Angela, before I actually saw your card, but after I read your post, I was wondering if those colours would be a good choice for a sympathy card too. Well, let me say, you nailed it. You have a lovely card here made all the more special by the card layout. Well done! Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paula that means so much to me, thank you for your lovely comments. Angexxoo

      Delete
  2. Angela, I love your support of Global Design Project! Thank you for playing along as often as you do. This week you have created such a interesting card with this layout. I can relate about challenges pushing you out of your comfit zone, I love them for that fact also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Teneale, it's a good thing as it's making me use colors and make different cards that I wouldn't normally do. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Brilliant! I love how you've given new meaning to this fun color combination - just beautiful, Angela. Thank you so much for playing along with my "CASE the Designer" challenge at Global Design Project this week - I'm so glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are great, but they you used them is truly inspiring. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shawn so nice of you to say. Angexx

      Delete
  5. Wowsers, I adore your card, I would have never thought to use this colour palette with this stamp set (I'm a neutrals girl) but I love it! Thanks for joining in this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle for such a lovely comment. Angexx

      Delete
  6. This is such a lovely Christmas card Angela. You are really on a roll with your gorgeous cards. I have been so busy over the last two weeks so now catching up on all the commenting.Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creatingand make sure to enter your creations in the December link-up starting today.
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suz I don't know how you comment on them all on your own. I do appreciate hearing from you though. Yes I have all my Christmas cards done now. Some more to come on my blog before Christmas Day!! Angexx

      Delete