Thursday, November 26, 2015

Mediterranean Achievers Blog Hop



Welcome back to my blog ladies and gents, this month's theme for the Mediterranean Achievers Blog Hop is 
" Seeing 3D"  I just love a challenge. So for this month I have decided to do a Easel Gift Box Christmas Display Card as I plan to give this to my Mother In Law for her Christmas Card this year. I made her a Bendi Fold Card for her birthday last month and she will love to display this one when it is Christmas Time. I did make one of these last Christmas and taught it in a craft workshop and it was very popular. I do have the template in a Word Document if you are interested in receiving it please email me at bobby59@live.com.au I would love to see what you create!! Everyone one I do is different and you can do any theme.

My 3D Project

Gift Box Easel Christmas Display Card




Close Up of the Snowflake Embellishments 
and Gift Box


Close Up of Small Gift Boxes


Products in this project:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red
DSP: Winter Wonderland Specialty Paper
Specialty Paper: Red Foil, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Stamp Set: Embellished Ornaments
Framelits: Deco Labels, Delicate Ornaments
Stamp Pads: Real Red
Gift Box Punch Board
Ribbon: Gold 1/8", Gold Satin 5/8", Very Vanilla Subtle Stripes Satin 1-1/4"
Cording Trim: Gold, Silver
Snow Flake Elements
Winter Wonderland Embellishments
Expression Natural Elements: Words
Candy Dots: Home for Christmas
Sequins: Brights Assortment
Dimensionals
Tear and Tape
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Big Shot





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy Crafting!!

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa I really appreciate you visiting my blog. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Wow. Your project is dripping Christmas! So much detail and so much love. Terrific job!
    Have a terrific evening and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Cynthia for your lovely comments. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! Your project is stunning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Georgia for your lovely comments - I do appreciate everyone taking the time to comment. Angexx

      Delete
  4. OMG!!! My jaw is on the floor!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!! This is OVER-over-over the top cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tami, I do love making these for all occasions. Ange:)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a fabulous project! So many details and so fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris These are so much fun to make and I love to watch my customers and family when I make one for them - they are very popular. Angexx

      Delete
  7. Wow wow wow - colours, embellishments, bling - all put together to in such a creative way. You could find something new every time you look at this incredible card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann for such lovely comments. It is getting close to Christmas!! Angexx

      Delete
  8. WOW!! How very stunning and so very beautiful!!! Thank you so very much for offer your template so we can try to attempt to make your beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible...beautiful and so unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Angela! I especially love your snowflake chain - what a clever way to use these embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you Claudia so nice of you to leave a comment. Angexx

      Delete