Sunday, November 1, 2015

Serene Silhouettes - Sponging Technique

I finally got to use my stamp set "Serene Silhouettes" using a sponging technique. I think it has a really lovely effect with this stamp set. It is one technique I love to use and suits this stamp set perfectly. I also have used the stamp set "Feels Good" I just love these larger sentiments - I can see this is going to be one of my favorite stamp sets. I also used dimensionals to put under the sponging scene.

I would like to enter my card in the TGIF Remix Challenge!! Check out their challenge and get some inspiration from the wonderful Design Team. For this challenge you had to choose at least 2 Inspirational Motivators from 4 of their previous challenges you will find listed on their blog.

I have chosen to use the colors Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and incorporated the circle as my moon, I hope you like my card.


 TGIF Challenge

I would also like to enter into the challenge blog Just Keep On Creating!!

 Just Keep On Creating

My Card





Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Set: Serene Silhouettes, Feel Good
Stamp Pads: Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, StazOn Jet Black 
Punch: 1-3/8" Circle - this was to cut out a circle to make a mask for the moon.
Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Sponges
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Angela, I can see why you love this stamp set, looks fantastic and I love the sponged orange and purple background as well, so lovely. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, Always nice to get your lovely comments. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful sponging Angela. It really makes this great tree silhouette pop. Thanks for playing along with TGIF this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer for stopping by my blog - I love your challenge blog - Only just discovered it. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Great sponging done for this scene. Love what you created and that greeting set is one of my fav's. Thanks for playing along with our TGIF challenge this week. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kimberly I do love doing the sponging technique - one of my fav's - Angexx

    ReplyDelete