Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sponging Technique

I have used another image from the Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set and the sponging technique, I am just loving this sponging technique. The only limit is your imagination, try different colors to use together - it is amazing of the end results. Here are some combinations I have tried:

Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry
Soft Sky, Pacific Point
Pink Pirouette, Pacific Point

I would like to enter this card over at
Anything Goes - Just Keep On Creating

 Just Keep On Creating

My Card



Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pacific Point
Stamp Set: Serene Silhouettes, Feel Goods
Stamp Pads: Pacific Point, Soft Sky, StazOn Jet Black
Punch: 1-3/8" Circle-this was to cut out a circle to make a mask for the moon.
Dimensionals
Sponges
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Angela, the blue gives the card such a peaceful and serene look and I love the main image and the sentiment as well. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete