Thursday, November 12, 2015

Window Card

Good Morning Everyone, I have been wanting to try this technique for a while and it has become a very popular Christmas Card with my customers so I hope you will give it a try. I have used the new Winter Wonderland Specialty Paper from Stampin' Up!'s Christmas Catalogue. You will find the tutorial under the Tutorial Tab at the top of this page.

As I have used a window sheet photographing the card was quite a challenge.

I would like to enter this card in the Just Keep On Creating Challenge Blog!!


 Just Keep On Creating

My Card - Closed



Card Standing

Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White
DSP: Winter Wonderland Specialty Paper
Stamp Sets: Flurry of Wishes
Stamp Pads: StazOn Opaque
Punch: 1-1/4" Circle
Framelits: Squares Collection
Window Sheet
Winter Wonderland Embellishment
Dimensionals
Gold Cord
Big Shot

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



2 comments:

  1. Angela this is a lovely Christmas card, I love the frame you have created for the main image, looks great. I at last posted your prize today, sorry about the delay, I have been super busy. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan I just love entering your challenges, will let you know when it arrives. hugs Angexx

      Delete