Thursday, December 3, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP013 "Color Challenge"

This card I have used my favorite technique "Sponging" of course, I have used the 3 colors in the Global Design Challenge for this week, check out the designers creations. I'm sure they will inspire you to make a card for the challenge. I have embossed my Crumb Cake cardstock with the Fluttering embossing folder and lightly sponged it with Real Red. I have then sponged my Lots of Labels panel on my card with Real Red and Olive Green then stamped my images from the Summer Silhouettes stamp set. I used a little dazzle with my two way glue pen and some dazzling diamonds.

 Color Challenge

I would also like to enter this card over at 
Just Keep On Creating, make sure to pop over and put a card into this challenge also that runs for the entire month. Some great prizes on offer.

 Just Keep On Creating

My Card


Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Summer Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Framelits: Lots of Labels, Banners
Stamp Pads: Real Red, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Embossing Folder: Fluttering
Candy Dots: Brights
Dazzling Diamonds
Two Way Glue Pen
Sponges
Big Shot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



10 comments:

  1. Angela, I love the florescent colour combo, looks amazing and I love the love the overall card as well. I hope you are having a good week, it always gets so busy during Christmas time. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes December link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suz So glad you liked my card, I have been making a paper tote bag today to hold 4 cards for a lucky door prize. pretty pleased with it. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Angela, your sponging is just beautiful!! Love how you have used the colours from the challenge this week. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula I do appreciate you taking the time to comment. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Such lovely coloring. The tones are so vibrant and warm. Just what I needed right now. Thanks for playing along with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela! This is such a lovely card, thank you so much for playing along to the Global Design Project this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise I do like doing these challenges, I hope I can continue doing them in 2016!

      Delete
  5. Such a vibrant use of these colors. Such a nice energy on this card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian lovely of you to say so. Angexx

      Delete