Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP014 Sketch Challenge

I always find these sketch challenges a real challenge for me for some reason, this is my interpretation of  The Global Design  Sketch Challenge this week. As I still have a few Christmas cards to make I have made a Double Pocket Front Card for one of my fabulous crafting friends, as I know she will appreciate the work involved in the card. I love this style of card as you could easily put tags in the pockets on the front of the card or even a personal note or gift of money, then you still can write inside if you wish.


 Global Design Project

I would also like to enter this card over at

 Just Keep On Creating
My Card


Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight Stamp Set: Festival of Trees, Embellished Ornaments
Stamp Pads: Cherry Cobbler
Punch: Tree, Project Lift Corner Punch
Embellishments:
Winter Wonderland
Snowflake Elements
Gold Glimmer Ribbon
Fine-Tip Glue Pen

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



8 comments:

  1. I a sure your friend will appreciate the work that goes into these card Angela. Even if she doesn't, she will love the glitz and glamour of it!! Thanks so much for playing at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula, always makes me feel good when someone leaves a comment. I know how busy you must be. Angexx

      Delete
  2. I love how you repeated the sketch design all the way down the page Angela. Thanks for joining the Global Design Project this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of shine and shimmer on this card, Angela. Such a fun way to showcase these trees! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my bling Brian, thank you for dropping by. Angexx

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely Christmas card Angela, the trees and other elements look so so pretty. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes December link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suz, I have made so many Christmas cards you will see my theme changing now - all posted out and some great new products I will be using on my cards from January. Angexx

      Delete