Saturday, December 26, 2015

Global Design Project #GDP016 Case The Designer

This is my card for Global Design Project GDP 016 " Case The Designer" Challenge, I have taken Bibi's colors she has used and created this Diagonal Trifold Card - I love this card fold and it won't be my last - I just love them.

Check out the Design Team's creations!! over at 
Global Design Project!

 Global Designer Project

Crop Stop Challenge

 Crop Stop

Just Keep On Creating

 Just keep on creating

My Card-Diagonal Trifold Card


Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, VeryVanilla
Stamp Set: Vintage Leaves
Stamp Pads: Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Versamark
Framelits: Leaflets, Banners
Clear Embossing Powder
White Perfect Accents
Gold Cord
Sponges
Snail Adhesive
Brayer
Heat Tool
Big Shot



12 comments:

  1. I love that you are always doing different card types Angela! What a great take on Bibi's card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kylie, I do appreciate your comments. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Angela, I love how you were inspired with the "blues" on Bibi's card. The card is lovely. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Global Design Project and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie, I do try and do different styles. Angexx

      Delete
  3. What a cool masculine card. Love the creative fold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool masculine card. Love the creative fold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roselee, I do appreciate you stopping by. Angexx

      Delete
  5. The colours in Bibi's original card are a great combination, so no surprises you used them (as I did too, lol). I love your take and the different card fold you used. Emboss resist is a favourite technique of mine too! Merry Christmas and thanks for playing at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula for your lovely comments, I do appreciate them. Angexx

      Delete
  6. Angela - I love these rich, deep blues. Such a beautiful card! Always happy to see what you share. Thank you so much for playing along with this Global Design Project CASE the Designer Challenge.

    ReplyDelete