Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Manly Vest Card

I came across this Man's Vest Card on a tutorial on the internet and thought I'd give it a go. You can find the tutorial at the top of my blog under the Utube Tutorial Tab. This is such a great male card, it always seems so hard to make cards for men, this is a great one.

I would like to enter this card into the 
 Just Keep On Creating
My Card - Manly Vest Card



I have used a different embossing folder for this card and opposite side of the Designer Series Paper for the tie.


Products used on this card:
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
DSP: Neutrals Designer Series Pack
Stamp Set: Guy Greetings
Embossing Folder: Boho Chic, Stylish Stripes
Punch: Bow Builder, Washi Tape
Candy Dots: Neutrals
Glue Dots
Adhesive Glue Runner
Big Shot
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



2 comments:

  1. This is such a unique masculine card, I love the look of the suit with the bow tie, looks great. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suz, I just love your blog and it is growing so fast now. Angexx

      Delete