Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Masking and Sponging Stepping Up Your Card

I needed to get some male cards done so have started off with the Traveller stamp set, I have used a sponging and masking technique and some fussy cutting to step up the card a little. You can find the tutorial to this at the top of my blog under the Utube Tutorial tab named
"Reverse Masking Technique".

I would like to enter this card into 

 Just Keep On Creating

 Crop Stop


 Word Art

My Card


Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Traveller, World of Dreams
Stamp Pads: Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder, Mossy Meadow, Stazon Jet Black, Smoky Slate
Sponges
Signo White Gel Pen - used for smoke coming from train
Blender Pen
Snail Permanent Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Bone Folder
Stampin' Trimmer



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love your colors and focal image! I will check out your tutorial too! Merry Christmas and thank you for joining in our 214/215th Challenge at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny , DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ginny, If you can I would love you to join my blog. I will be blogging a project every 2 days till the end of January. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Your card is SO awesome, and any guy would LOVE to receive this amazing creation. I just became your new blog follower, and I would really really appreciate having you stop by to also follow my blog. It would be a great blessing to me.
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sierra for joining my blog, I will certainly return the favor. Angexx

      Delete