Monday, December 7, 2015

Wetlands - Mirror Imaging Technique

I finally got my Wetlands stamp out, I feel I am loving the nature feel of this stamp set and really wanted to try the Mirror Imaging Technique - quite easy when you know how. Firstly you stamp your first image onto your cardstock base, then stamp your image onto some Stampin' Up! Window Sheet and then turn it over so your ink is faced down next to your image on your card base (so at this stage I have two geese looking at each other) then just using your bone folder or finger rub carefully not to move the window sheet and once you remove your window sheet your images will be looking at each other. To complete the scene stamp a image ( in this case my geese) cut them out so you have a mask to put over the two geese you have already stamped, then I just stamped another 3 geese and then removed the masks - what a great effect!!

I would like to put this card into the 
Just Keep On Creating challenge, what a great challenge blog as we are all learning from each other. You must mark this challenge blog down as it is always anything you create!! you can enter it. What a challenge.

 Just Keep On Creating

My Card




Products used in this card:
Cardstock: Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Wetlands, Banner Banter
Stamp Pads: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Archival Black
Punch: Banner 
Ribbon: Whisper White 1/4" Cotton, Marina Mist 1/4" Cotton
Iced Rhinestones
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Two Way Glue Pen
Sponges
Window Sheets
Project Life Journalling Pen:  to highlight grass areas and geese wings

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




2 comments:

  1. This card is really lovely. I love the scene you have created and the pretty embellishments. You must be busy leading upto Christmas and hope all is going well. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes December link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suz, I was only thinking the same of you - how busy you are - your challenge site is growing very fast. Have a great day. Angexx

      Delete