Friday, January 1, 2016

Chic Bag with Matching Notecards

Hi Ladies, I had a play today and have made a Chic Tote Bag with Matching Notecards, I also have done a tutorial up for it as well which I will be sending out to my customers on my newsletter list so if you would like to be added so you receive  future tutorials I do and Stampin' Up! news and you live in Australia please email me your name, email address and I will add you to my mailing list as I will be starting to send out one tutorial each month as well as Stampin' Up! promotions, so you won't miss out on anything that way.

Or please add yourself by  entering your email address to my bar at the top of this blog, just add your email and click on CLICK HERE! at the top of this page.

You can contact me by email at bobby59@live.com.au

I would like to enter this project into the 

 Just Keep On Creating


 anything goes


My Tote Bag with Matching Notecards

Notecards



Products used in this project:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Delightful Dijon
DSP: Bohemian
Stamp Set: Enjoy The Little Things (Coming during Sale-A-Bration - January 5th)
Stamp Pad: Rich Razzleberry
Punch: Handheld 1/16", Project Life Corner Punch
Framelits: Butterfly Thinlits
Antique Brads
Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Big Shot


No comments:

Post a Comment