Sunday, January 17, 2016

Crazy Crafters January Blog Hop


Welcome to our January Blog Hop, we are delighted to have the very talented Connie Stewart as our guest this month. I'm sure you will be delighted with all the projects that our crafters have created. Our theme this month is Sale-a-bration Products and I have decided to work with the beautiful FREE DESIGNER SERIES PACK "Perfectly Artistic". Yes you heard right a full pack of this beautiful Designer Series Paper pack when you spend $90.00 from the Ocassions or Annual Catalogues during the Sale A Brations period. You are visiting Angela Westland's blog at the moment, you can click your way through the blog hop by using the list at the bottom of this post.

The crafters would love you to leave a comment. I would like to encourage you to become one of my followers as I love to share all my ideas and projects with you. Please click on JOIN THIS SITE on the right hand side of the blog, when I reach 300 followers I will be choosing at random a follower for some FREE Stampin' Up!® Craft Candy.

Tea Bag Fold Card



 buy now


Products Used:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
DSP: Perfectly Artistic - this is a FREE ITEM when you place a $90.00 order!
Stamp Set: Sky Is The Limit (Sentiments) - this is a FREE ITEM when you place a $90.00 order!
Stamp Pads: Crushed Curry
Punches: Oval 2" x 1-3/8", Large Scalloped Oval, 1" Square
Brads: Antique
Adhesive: Snail Glue 
Bone Folder
Fine -Tip Glue Pen (for gluing the tea bag folds together)







35 comments:

  1. ohhh love the little origami thingies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tea bag folding, use to do it all the time. Thanks for stopping by Tamie. Angexx

      Delete
  2. That background DSP works a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all snap and great choice of DSP and the Colour as I used the same.
    You amaze me Angela with your talent, this card certainly doesn't fail our expectations.
    The flowers are gorgeous, Umm maybe a tutorial is in order PLease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine, you are so sweet. As far as the tutorial I am working on it. I need to get some equipment first , hopefully by next month I will be able to do this for you.. Angexxoo

      Delete
  4. Ooooooooo, I'm gonna have to CAS this when I get my paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynnette - that is so nice of you. Angexx

      Delete
  5. Love the origami flowers!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those flowers Angela and your choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thankyou Kate , it is a fun technique. Angexx

      Delete
  8. Lovely card Angela. Do you have instructions for the folded flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara, no not at the moment I am hoping to start doing tutorials next month so will do this one first as have had a few requests for it. Angexx

      Delete
  9. Stunning card! I love that dsp and adore the tea folded flowers. I'll get in line to get the tutorial! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Angela - love those folded flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolina, I am hoping to start doing tutorials next month and this will be my first one. I have had a few requests. Angexx

      Delete