Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Flowering Fields - Wetlands

I have used one of the new stamp sets "Flowering Fields" with the "Wetlands" stamp sets to create this next card. I have also used the sponging technique for the background scene using my stamp pads and sponges - one of my favourite techniques.


I would like to enter this card into 
"Word Art Wednesday"


 word art wednesday


 Crop Stop


My Card



 shop


Products used:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Wetlands
Flowering Fields - this stamp set is available FREE when your order is $90.00 or more.
Sky Is The Limit - this stamp set is available FREE when your order is $90.00 or more. I used the sentiment from this set this time.
Stamp Pads: Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Pacific Point
Linen Thread
Sponges





6 comments:

  1. Angela, what a beautiful card. Your art is always so lovely and I feel so blessed when you stop by to share your talents with us by playing along in our challenges. May God bless you as you create and share.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen for your lovely encouraging words, I have just entered this card in your challenge blog - it is my 5th entry. I hope I have counted right - you have so many entries this month. Bless You! Angexxoo

      Delete
  2. Angela, This is really a lovely pairing and wonderful stamping. The scene is so peaceful. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 217th- FF AG challenge! Our first challenge in 2016. Praying you will have a Blessed, Prosperous, Peaceful and Creative 2016, Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments Carole. Always lovely when you visit my blog. Angexx

      Delete