Friday, January 29, 2016

Global Design Project #GDP020 Challenge

I just love these challenges as they do stretch me when I have to follow some rules, with this challenge from Global Design Project " Case The Designer " I have used the colors from Connie's Card and made it my own. It's amazing by just using the same colors how different your card can be. I used a dauber and lightly using the color red sponged the background on the white cardstock, added some gold ribbon and some red and white hearts. The base of my card is basic black that you can see through the heart border punch. Finally added some red candy dots to my flowers.

Case The Designer Challenge

 global design

 word art wednesday

My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
Stamp Set: Feel Goods
Stamp Pad: Real Red, Memento Black
Framelits: Deco Labels
Punches: Sweet Heart, Heart Border, Itty Bitty Punches
Ribbon: Gold Satin 5/8", Real Red Cotton 1/4"
Candy Dots: Brights
Jewels: Rhinestones
Wink of Stella - Clear
Daubers
Dimensionals
Glue Dots
Snail Adhesive
Big Shot





7 comments:

  1. It's so true a few different colours make such a big difference! You would be feeling the love when you receive this card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We appreciate your support of the GDP challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie for all your support and thank you for taking the time to comment. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Amazing that the same colours have been used as they looks so different. It's lovely that you carried the heart element through too Angela, very appropriate with the sentiment! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Paula, it's always lovely to get such positive feedback on my cards and projects. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Angela, you card is so bright and beautiful. I especially love the punched heart boarder. Thanks for joining us this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela - I love that you made this card all your own. Great use of the challenge inspiration! Such a fun layout! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Case the Designer (Connie Collins) Challenge at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete