Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sale-A-Bration Begins!

Good Morning Ladies, you should all have your Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue delivered to you now from me for all those that purchcase from me or if you have requested one. If you do not have one as yet please contact me at bobby59@live.com.au if you do not have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator looking after you and I would be more than happy to post a catalogue out to you if you are needing a hard copy.

Sale-A-Bration starts today 5th  January and goes to the 31st March!!

These are the long awaited new catalogues that I have sent out to all my customers.


My Letters to you all explaining Sale-A-Bration


You would of either received from me a Silver or Gold Christmas Card



How Sale-A-Bration Works:

Buying the Products

For every $90.00 you spend from the Occasions Catalogue or the Annual Catalogue during Sale A Bration  period you choose  ONE FREE ITEM  from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue! FREE!

Joining Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration

Click Here for details  why you should consider joining Stampin' Up!, during Sale-A-Bration you will also receive an additional $60.00 of free product of your choice  in your kit!


That is for a one off $169.00 you choose $295.00 worth of product to go into your kit (there is no set kit - you choose what you would like in your kit and no set contract)!! 


This is an amazing offer!!


If you are interested in taking up this offer please Click Here!  for details on how to contact me and I will be more than willing to help you on your Stampin' Up! Journey. I would love to invite you to join my team of lovely friendly ladies.

Earn Free $$$$$ to Spend

Host a Virtual Party during Sale-A-Bration and receive more FREE$$$$$

Click Here  to see how you can earn FREE DOLLARS to spend!!

If I can be of any further help please don't'hesitate to contact me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment