I have used another stamp today from the newly released Stamp Set " Enjoy the Little Things", it is such a versatile stamp set. I have done some resist embossing on my card today.
I would like to enter this card into
Word Art Wednesday
Products used on card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black
Stamp Set: Enjoy the Little Things
Stamp Pads: Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Embossing Folder: Fluttering
Punches: Large Scalloped Oval, 1-3/4" x 7/8" Oval
Fine- Tip Glue Pen
Resist Embossing Technique
- Stamp your card using the stamp image and versamark ink.
- Apply clear embossing powder to your card, shake off access.
- Using your heat tool to set.
- Using daubers and your desired colors apply color wherever you want, there is no hard and fast rules just have fun!
- All that is left to do is to cut into desired pieces and apply to cardstock.