Not long now till Sale-A-Bration begins ladies, so I thought I would share this lovely quick gift bag. It's amazing just by changing the Designer Series Paper design how different these turn out, great for those last minute gift ideas with a little something inside.
I would like to enter these Gift Bags into the Work Art Wednesday Challenge
My Gift Bags
Products used on these gift bags:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Very Vanilla
DSP: Timeless Elegance
Stamp Set: A Whole Lot of Lovely - Hostess Stamp Set
Stamp Pad: Black Memento
Punches:2-3/8" Scallop Circle, 1-3/4" x 7/8" Oval, 1-3/4" Circle, 2" Circle
Trim: Gold Sequin, Gold Cord
Lace: Sahara Sand
Embossing Powder: Clear, Heat and Stick Powder
- Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper at 6 inches x 12 inches.
- Score on the long side at 4 inches, 5.5 inches, 9.5 inches and 11 inches.
- Turn and score on the short side at 4.5 inches.
- Fold and crease all scored lines with your bone folder.
- Trim bottom at the 11 inch score line just up to the first score line , this gives you a neat edge when gluing the bottom of your bag.
- Lie your scored cardstock flat and apply some snail adhesive to one end fold over and this will form your bag.
- Apply some glue at the bottom flap and fold your bottom of your gift bag - this will form a nice finished bottom of your gift bag.
- Pinch in the sides of your gift bag at the top to about half way down.
- Using your 1-3/4" x 7/8" Oval punch cut out a oval piece at the top of your bag - please see my picture.
- Apply a greeting or embellishment at the front of your bag.
- Use some ribbon, lace or cord to tie through your oval cut of your bag at the top.
- Do any further embellishment as desired - all done!