Monday, February 8, 2016

Double Rolled Roses Tutorial

I thought I would do a tutorial on how I make my Double Rolled Roses using the Stampin' Up! Spiral Flower Die, pictured below and shown on the video is the Single Rolled Rose as well as how to make the Double Rolled Rose using the same die.

Double Rolled Rose Tutorial 

by Angela Westland


 I have put these Rolled Roses over at 

Check this challenge out!!

 Just keep on creating

Double Rolled Roses


Single Rolled Roses



Roses - All Ready to Embellish a Box!!




Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Shimmery White
Die: Spiral Flower Originals
Wink of Stella: Clear
Bone Folder
Glue Dots
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Big Shot




4 comments:

  1. WOW, das sieht ja schön aus
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gertrude, I would love you to subscribe to my utube channel. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Angela these paper roses are just gorgeous. I went to a market the other day where they were selling handmade paper flowers, so pretty.Thanks so much for sharing your project at Anything goes February link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susan, I have really missed your challenge site.I will start adding to it again very shortly. I have started up my own utube channel now too to help show my techniques and card folds:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos?view_as=public

      Delete