Thursday, February 11, 2016

Faceted Box Tutorial

I have made a tutorial for this "Faceted Gift Box", Part 1 Tutorial shows the making of the box and in a few days I will publish another tutorial on the finished decorated 
Faceted Gift Box. Featuring the double rolled roses. 

Please subscribe to my channel.

Angela Westland - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Australia 
so you don't miss out on any of my future tutorials.


Faceted Gift Box - How to make it - Part 1


My Faceted Gift Box 
 Finished Decorated with Double Rolled Roses.






Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Shimmery White
DSP: Timeless Elegance
Die: Spiral Flower
Envelope Punch Board
Stampin Scorer
Bone Folder
Multi Purpose Glue
Glue Dots
Wink of Stella: Clear
Ribbon: Whisper White 3/8" Satin Stitched
Gold Cord
Big Shot




No comments:

Post a Comment