Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Global Design Project #GDP022 Sketch Challenge

I have used the Stampin' Up! Brayer , designing a sunset image with various of the Stampin' Up! Stamp Pads and the Serene Silhouettes and Remembering Your Birthday Stamp Set.

I have made this card for the 
Global Design Project Sketch Challenge.

I have turned the sketch around so the circle is at the top left hand corner, this is my moon.

 Global Design Project

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Shimmery White, Basic Black
Stamp Sets: Serene Silhouettes, Remembering Your Birthday
Stamp Pads: Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Calyypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Memento Black
Punches: 1-3/8" Circle (Mask for Moon), Washi Label
Jewels: Basic Pearls
Ribbon: Wisteria Wonder 1/2" Seam Binding, Very Vanilla 5/8"
Brayer
Sponges
Snail Adhesive





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Angela! The moon really pops on this card. Love how you stamped this image over and over in varying shades. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's sketch challenge at The Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brian for stopping by my blog. Always fun entering GDP challenges. I have now started up my own utube channel, and am having lots of fun sharing some techniques and card folds- if you wanted to have a look here it is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA
      Angexxoo

      Delete
  2. I am playing catch up looking at the Global Design Project entries from last week! I have always loved this stamp set and your technique here is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Krista, I have started up my own utube channel two weeks ago and am hoping to be posting 2 tutorials a week. See how I go.

      If interested here is my channel:

      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos?view_as=public

      Angexxoo

      Delete