Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Global Design Project #GDP024 Case The Designer Challenge

I have made this card for the Global Design Project Challenge this week "Case The Designer" I have put my focus on the butterfly from Michelle Last Card to make my card. I have embossed the Wisteria Wonder with the "Fluttering" embossing folder and have used the " Butterfly Thinlits" to make my large butterfly pop off the card.

This technique really is quite effective, you just lign your die up on your magnetic plate to where you want it to cut, where you don't want it to cut let this part of your cardstock hang over the magnetic plate. Once cut you can trim around the butterfly. I sponged my butterfly with So Saffron Ink then stamped my Versamark Ink Pad on the butterfly, applied the clear embossing powder and heat set it with my heating tool. I also used dimensionals under the butterfly and side panel.


 GDP

Butterfly Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Stamp Set: An Open Heart
Stamp Pads: So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Versamark
Framelits: Butterfly Thinlits
Punch: Oval 2" x 1-3/8"
Embossing Folder: Fluttering
Jewels: Basic Pearls
Embossing Powder: Clear
Sponges
Dimensionals
Multi Purpose Glue
Heat Tool
Big Shot




4 comments:

  1. Great card Angela, I like the greetings inside the ovals. Thank you for playing at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of the butterflies, Angela! These colors are WOWZA together. Love it! Thanks you so much for playing along with this week’s CASE the Designer Challenge at Global Design Project – I’m glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian, I always appreciate your comments and support. Angexx

      Delete