Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Grateful Bunch

I just love this new stamp set "Grateful Bunch" from the Occasions Catalogue, I think it is my favourite one so far. It is one of those stamp sets that are so versatile, I stamped the large flower with Stazon Jet Black on Shimmery White Cardstock and using a Stampin' Up! Blender Pen colored it and cut it out and also stamped the smaller flowers and punched them out using the new Blossom Punch. I also used some dimensionals to make the flowers pop!

I hope you will join my blog as a follower if you aren't already, once I reach 300 followers I will be giving away some craft candy!!

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Grateful Bunch
Embossing Folder: Lovely Lace
Stamp Pads: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Stazon Jet Black
Punches: Blossom Bunch, Large Scalloped Oval,
Oval 2" x 1-3/8"
Ribbon: Whisper White Stitched Satin 3/8"
Jewels: Pearls
Big Shot





6 comments:

  1. I love how you've showcased this set, gorgeous colouring on the flowers Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolina, that means so much coming from you. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous - those melon mambo flowers really pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie, I do love this stamp set. Angexxoo

      Delete