Saturday, February 27, 2016

Lovely As A Tree - Sponging Technique

For this  project today I have chosen to use the 
"Lovely As A Tree' Stamp Set, sponged with Sponges and my Stampin' Up! Ink Pads using the Stampin' Up! Shimmery White Cardstock.

Please subscribe to my utube channel where I will be sharing Card Folds, Techniques and Off The Page project tutorials - I publish 2 tutorials each week. Please SUBSCRIBE HERE!!



 just keep on creating


 crop stop


My Card




Using Different Color Combination





Products Used:
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White,  Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Birthday Blossoms
Ink Pads: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Ribbon: Whisper White and Early Espresso Seam Binding 1/2"
Adhesive: Snail
Bone Folder
Sponges
Stampin' Trimmer




2 comments: