Thursday, February 25, 2016

Mediterranean Achievers February Blog Hop


Welcome Back Everyone to our monthly blog hop, I really look forward to doing these each month and it's great that this month theme is "One for the Guys". I decided to do a Trifold Shutter Card as I haven't done one in a while and am  wanting to do a tutorial hopefully on this one  especially for the girls in my team. I used my favourite technique " Sponging" and used 4 different stamp sets to achieve the scene. I hope you like it.

My Trifold Shutter Card
Front View

Card Closed


Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Soft Suede
Stamp Sets: By The Tide, Gorgeous Grunge, From Land to Sea, Wetlands
Stamp Pads: Versamark, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Memento Black
Embossing Powder: Clear
Wink of Stella Glitter Pen: Clear
Blender Pen
Daubers
Heat Tool








20 comments:

  1. Oh Anje. This is over-the-top gorgeous! This must have taken a LOT of work but the final effect is terrific!! Great job. Have a terrific day and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cynthia, I just love this sponging technique. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Wow - I love the way you've created the underwater scenes with the inks. The colours are beautiful. Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments. Angexx

      Delete
  3. What a stunning card Angie with so much attention to detail. Looking forward to meeting you on the cruise. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Zoe, such lovely comments. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the cruise this time. I've only been a demo for a little over a year so I'm sure there will be another year I will make it. Fingers Crossed,just trying to build my team and have just started my utube channel. Angexx

      Delete
  4. Awesome job on this card! I love these stamps but often find them difficult to use-you nailed it. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose, I really love the sponging technique it is one of my favourite's. Angexx

      Delete
  5. Oh Angela, What a beautiful card … Such gorgeous colours and a great use of stamp sets x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful!! Are there any measurements available - would love to try one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill
      I am going to do a tutorial on this one in the next week, this is my utube channel. please subscribe to it and I will get one done in the next few days for you. Angexx

      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Claudia, I have now started my own utube channel and would appreciate your support by subscribing if you can. Angexx
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos

      Delete